Strategic Growth Initiatives
AccuBranch creates a GIS map of your customers, down to the block level. This is the most granular level for which data is collected and analyzed by the U.S. Census.
We then will further analyze the primary trade area drive times for your financial institution as a whole, along with each branch location.
We can employ this methodology to fully understand your digital customers as well.
We Start by Understanding
- Who are your current customers? Who resonates with your messaging? Who are your best customers?
- Where do you find more of them? Which ones offer opportunity for growth?
- Not every consumer in the market area is drawn to your individual brand and message, we work to understand which ones do.
- Overlaying Socioeconomic Profiles onto the mapped customer areas gains a deep knowledge of your customers’ lifestyle choices, what they buy and how they spend their free time. Socioeconomic Tapestry Profiles go far beyond simple demographic data.
- AccuBranch goes a step further to analyze which customers are your best depositors and borrowers, and how those factors into your Strategic Planning process.
Market Penetration & Target Markets
We look to understand how well you are penetrating your various markets:
- Why do some branches perform better than others? How do you correct under-performing branches? What portion of the available trade area are you capturing?
- Where should you focus your resources to grow and expand?
- Which type of branch strategy will offer the maximum market growth? AccuBranch often recommends – and employs – a combination of these options.
- Full-service drive-thru branch locations? Micro Branches? Stand-alone ATM or ITM branches?
- Which markets or trade areas offer the best match and fit for YOUR ideal customers?
- AccuBranch utilizes Geofencing to use real-time data to further understand, analyze and recommend potential new growth markets.
Once AccuBranch has identified opportunities for growth into new markets, and/or identify the Socioeconomic Tapestry Segments that are being under-served, we offer specific psychographic and behavioral data that can be shared with your marketing and advertising team to target these specific groups for revenue growth.